First Post - Let's Stay Up To Date(LSUD)

Header Ads

First Post

Hello all,
              This is the first message I'm typing in this first blog of mine.
why don't you have a look at by page at about.me/bharathmullapudi.
I'm an electronics student @ IIITS,India.
So I think this is a sort of welcome note :) .

Welcome to my Blog...

We can discuss anything related to android, custom roms..
On a broader scale,every latest Technology that will arrive/already there..

Currently I'm using a  xiaomi Redmi 3s prime with TWRP recovery(tried a lot of Xposed in that including my favourite Google Assistant).
I've also used Lenovo A6000 Plus with atleast 10 different custom roms which include sony Xperia based AOSP,miui8,oppo rom,funtouch os,cm 14...

Why I mean by listing all of them is to convey that I can help you reviewing roms if you have those devices and also try to solve any issues like bricking your device or any doubts in bootloops and all.

-Thanks.  
 
First Post First Post Reviewed by Bharath Mullapudi on January 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

The Slider