One of the Google I/O's awesome announcement is live!! Have a look at it here. (I/O - 17). - Let's Stay Up To Date(LSUD)

Header Ads

One of the Google I/O's awesome announcement is live!! Have a look at it here. (I/O - 17).


Many of us enjoyed the latest Google I/O-17.
Even though there are hardly any hardware announcements by google, Lot's of new software or improvisations of existing one's made the event a big hit.

This year it's more like the name say's "Developer's Conference".

I loved lots of features which are introduced under various categories like the new O in Android.
Good to have it in a beta release going live.
Unfortunately, that's not for all devices and it is just stockish.
But a few eligible devices like some Nexus and pixel users got the chance to enjoy it.

Also, we had SDK for google assistant for various platforms as simple as Raspberry Pi's.
Now,  also the iPhones!.
Yes! iPhone can have assistant now!(better that Siri in many ways :P)

But, coming to my favorite feature, I would say it "Google Lens". Even though it's not live yet, I was very excited to hear about that and can't wait to have it on my device.

I found my google assistant updated with some cool features like "able to type"
Third-party app integration and lots of cool UI changes making it even easier to use.

Have a look at it in the video.

-Thanks.

Bharath Mullapudi.



----------------------subscribe for more awesome content----------------------
One of the Google I/O's awesome announcement is live!! Have a look at it here. (I/O - 17). One of the Google I/O's awesome announcement is live!! Have a look at it here. (I/O - 17). Reviewed by Bharath Mullapudi on May 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

The Slider